How do I return my item?
Some brands include a prepaid shipping label with each purchase. If a prepaid return label is included in your package, simply attach the return label to the outside of the box and drop it in the mail. Kindly disregard any return postage charge on your label, as Spring covers this cost to provide free returns within the United States! If your package has a label enclosed already, please proceed to use this label to return your item.
If you did not receive a label with your order, don’t worry! You can start a return within your Spring account with the steps provided below:
On the Spring App:
1. Login to the Spring App.
2. Tap “Me” in the bottom navigation bar.
3. Tap “Orders” to find the item or items you’d like to return.
4. Tap “Request Return.”
5. Follow the instructions, and you’ll be able to either download a label instantly or we’ll send you a label via email within 48 hours!
On the Web:
1. Login to your account.
2. Hover over your name in the upper right corner and a drop down menu will appear.
3. Click on “Orders."
4. Find the item or items you’d like to return, and click "Request Return."
5. Follow the instructions, and you’ll be able to either download a label instantly or we’ll send you a label in an email within 48 hours!
You will receive an email as soon as your order has been refunded. If you have any questions about the return policy of a particular item, or if you have questions about making a return, please contact Spring Concierge, here.